Ok, I need help with this song , I can usualy pick out alot of songs
by ear, but I'm havin trouble with this one for some reason , maybe
because it may be so simple , not sure . This is a great song ,
one of my favs , I have the mp3 email me if you need it . TEX
Tracy Byrd - " Why Don't That Telephone Ring "
1) I had the operator call me back
2) She's always had this distant dream 1) She said my phone is working fine
2) I said Go make it come true 1) Here in Louisville It's almost dawn
2) And you know whatever's in the cards 1) But it's 2 am Pacific time
2) Ill be right here for you 1) I thought sure she would have called by now
2) But that's been to long ago 1) And tell me all about that wild and crazy LSE
2) And now I just don't know If I'm still part of her dreams 1) Well I know my numbers in the book
2) If I ever cross her mind at all 1) Why don't that telephone ring.
2) Why don't that telephone ring. * Chorus *
Don't she know I'm anxiously waiting
Longing for her. Long distance call
I wish I knew what her silence is saying
If my love means anything,
Why don't that telephone ring & & Sing 2) Repeat Chorus then fade out (.